How to connect Blink camera to wifi?
Do you have problems connecting your Blink camera via wifi? You are not alone. We’re here for you.
This blog post will guide you through the steps of connecting your Blink Camera to WiFi.
You’ll get some helpful tips on how to make it easier. Let’s get started!
Steps To Connect Blink Camera To Wifi
You can connect your blink camera via wifi using the following steps.
- Connect your Blink camera with the power adapter that comes with it.
- Open the Blink App on your smartphone or Tablet once your Blink camera has been powered up.
- Tap the menu icon (it looks three horizontal lines) in the upper-left corner of your screen. Then, tap “Add Device.”
- Select “Blink Sync Modul” on the next screen as the device type. Enter your wifi password, then tap “Continue.”
- It’s now time to pair your Blink Sync module. Hold down the button at the back of the Sync Module and hold it for 5 seconds.
- When the Sync Module is in pairing mode, you should see a solid light blue on the front. Don’t be alarmed if your flash camera is flashing a red.
- When your Blink Sync module is in pairing mode, return to the Blink App and select “Continue.” The app will look for your Sync Module. Tap “Pair” when it finds your Sync Module.
- Congrats! Congratulations! You have now successfully connected your Blink Camera to wifi.
Can I use Blink without an account?
You can use Blink without an account. You will have limited access to features.
You’ll need to subscribe to Blink to take advantage of all the features it offers.
What is the cost of a Blink Subscription?
Blink subscriptions cost $3 per month, or $30 annually. You can still use your camera without a subscription.
What are the advantages of a Blink Subscription?
Blink subscribers enjoy the following benefits:
- Live streaming video is available.
- Cloud storage of recorded videos
- Motion detection alerts
- 24/7 Professional Monitoring (optional).
You can see that a Blink membership has many benefits. We recommend a Blink subscription if you want to make the most of your Blink.
Does the Blink camera work with a Wi-Fi module or Sync module?
For your Blink camera to function, it must be connected to Wi-Fi. The Blink Sync module is not required for the Blink camera.
Blink Sync is required only if you wish to use certain features such as motion detection notifications and live streaming video.
You can save money if you do not need these features by not purchasing the Blink Sync module.
How can I tell if my Blink Camera is connected to Wi Fi?
You should see a solid, blue light at the front of your Blink camera if it is connected to Wi Fi. If your Blink camera’s light flashes, it means that the connection to Wi-Fi has not been successful.
If your Blink camera is not working, it means that the power supply has failed. Check the power connector and make sure that the camera is on.
What should I do? What should I do now?
There are several things you can do if you still have trouble connecting your Blink to Wi-Fi:
Restart both your router and modem. This is a good way to fix temporary connectivity issues.
Make sure that your router operates on the 2.4 GHz band. Blink cameras will not work on 5 GHz networks.
Bring your Blink camera closer to the router. The signal strength may be affected if there is too much distance between your router and Blink camera.
Contact customer service if you are still having problems connecting your Blink Camera to Wi-Fi after trying all these steps.
How can I tell if the Blink Sync module is powered?
You should see a solid, blue light on the front if your Blink Sync module is connected to power. The light will flash if your Sync Module has not yet connected to power.
The Blink Sync module is not receiving power if it doesn’t have any lights. Check the power connector and make sure that the Sync Module has been turned on.
To connect your Blink Camera to WiFi, first make sure that you have the most recent firmware for your Blink Camera. Open the Blink App and click Menu at the upper left corner. Select Setup a new device, and then follow the instructions on screen. Enter your network name, password and wait for the camera’s connection. You’ll then be able view the live feed from your camera once it is connected.
This article is hoped to be helpful. Please contact us if you run into any issues or have questions while connecting your Blink camera with wifi. We are happy to assist!